Have you noticed that…………
- Most broad US stock market indexes have recouped nearly all of the January and February 2016 decline?
- The media had headlines about the losses earlier this year.
- Markets have recovered almost back to even for the year since mid-February.
- Construction for new houses is strong?
- Construction of new homes rose to a 5 month high in February, led by the biggest increase in single family homes in 9 years.
- Permits and housing starts are at their highest levels since November 2007.
- US auto sales increased in February 2016. Auto sales for 2016 are on pace to equal or exceed the record pace of 2015.
- If you ignore the negative political rhetoric, real economic data continues to show a strengthening economy and no sign of a near term recession.
We hope that you focus on the facts and not on the negativity of politicians.
This will help you to be more confident and financially secure.