Wasserman Wealth Management, LLC provides comprehensive investment and financial planning advice so our clients can have greater comfort and security, as well as assistance with organizing and growing their resources.
The firm was founded in 2003, after extensive research to select an investment philosophy that would be in the best interest of our clients.
- As the firm’s principals are CPAs, we are able to utilize our strong financial and tax backgrounds to assist our clients in a unique and sophisticated manner.
- We have grown through the referrals of our clients, who appreciate the rational and successful advice we provide, as well as the strong relationships we have developed.
- As wealth managers and CPAs, we work closely with your current advisors in areas such as estate, charitable, tax and insurance planning.
- We provide leadership and creativity to develop and ensure that your goals are properly implemented when these projects are completed.
We are affiliated with BAM Advisor Services, a nationwide network of more than 130 independent advisory firms with similar investment beliefs, which collectively manage over $33 billion, as of June 30, 2018. For more information of this alliance, see below.
We adhere to these core values which guides how we provide services to our clients.
Do the right thing. Act in the best interest of the client. Always.
The advice and recommendations that we make are only in the client’s best interest. We believe this because it is proper and ethical.
Provide timely, individualized advice and service.
Provide a high level of personal attention to our clients. Listen and learn what is important to them and their family. Provide responsive service, such as timely returned phone calls and emails. Grow our firm selectively, with clients who value the comprehensive services and value we provide.
Each client should be serviced by a team of advisors.
Clients benefit from a team of professionals, not just a relationship with one person. This depth provides better advice, creativity and an understanding of the clients’ needs. If needed, we consult with outside resources to provide advice on complex matters.
Focus on advice not on products. Serve as fee-only advisors.
We are fee-based advisors. We do not charge commissions. Our fees are based on a percentage of the assets that we manage. This aligns our financial interest with our clients. We provide advice. We do not sell financial products.
Provide full disclosure, clarity and transparency.
We believe in providing clarity to our clients, so they understand our investment strategy. We believe in full transparency of our fees and the investments we recommend. We answer questions in plain English.
Continue to learn, be curious and think independently.
We are continuous learners, so we can provide our clients with the best possible advice. We attend national conferences throughout the year focusing on investment concepts and financial, tax and estate planning. We participate in peer groups bi-weekly to share best practices. We are avid readers of financial and news publications. It is a priority to always be investing in ourselves.
Practice what we preach.
We invest our personal assets in the same or comparable investments that we recommend to our clients, based on the same investment principles.
We are affiliated with BAM Advisor Services (BAM), a national network of over 130 independent advisor firms with combined assets under management exceeding $33 billion, as of June 30,2018. Most of these firms are affiliated with a CPA firm or have CPA backgrounds.
This relationship provides significant benefits to our clients and us. Some of the benefits are:
- BAM and their St. Louis advisory firm has 260 professionals, which provides us with intellectual resources and expertise.
- We participate in peer study groups throughout the year, on a bi-weekly basis, as well as national conferences to share best practices and learn from our fellow colleagues.
- We have tremendous access to top academic and industry thought leaders.
- BAM provides us with timely updates and thinking on current market, financial planning and tax developments.
- BAM provides us with a back office fixed income trading desk, in addition to our own capabilities through Fidelity Investments. The BAM fixed income group has significant expertise and experience. They purchase in excess of $2 Billion of securities annually.
- BAM’s fixed income group also provides us with continuous monitoring of all fixed income securities which our clients hold, so we are aware of any changes in credit situations.
- BAM’s leverage enables us to provide our clients with special pricing and services from major mutual funds and custodians like Fidelity Investments.
- Through our relationship with BAM, we can outsource many responsibilities, which enable us to focus on our client relationships and still have the capabilities and depth of a much larger firm.